Important Details for Visitors
Visits from loved ones can be a great benefit for patients during their stay at Friends Hospital. To ensure a positive visiting experience, we ask that each visitor be mindful of the guidelines below. We will have staff available to assist you during your visit.
View our visiting hours and guidelines for each unit.
Reminders for Visitors
- Please secure a visitor’s badge at the hospital’s security desk at the admissions department upon arrival.
- Visitors are required to have the patient’s password, which is given to the patient upon admission.
- Please limit visits to two visitors per patient.
- To help us preserve our patients’ confidentiality please do not bring cameras, camcorders, tape recorders or mobile phones onto the unit.
- Please turn off your mobile phone and leave it in one of the lockers located outside of the unit.
- If you bring items from home, please discuss this with the staff before giving them to a patient.
- Please do not bring coffee, fast food, soda or snacks on the unit.
- Please be sure the door shuts completely behind you, and do not let anyone off the unit